Rates (Per Room Per Night)
Tea / Monsoon Season
till 15th October 2017
15th Oct 2017 to 15th May 2018
The tea bush Camellia Sinensis has 7 flushes during its growing season. The 2nd flush, in Assam is normally between mid May and June, is when the bush produces the finest quality of leaf and buds rich in natural chemical that result in strong flavores and rich aroma for which Assam tea is famous.
Named after this heady brew, the Second Flush Bungalow was once the Visiting Agent’s office. It features season bloomed flowers placed in wooden below the window.
It also comprises 4 sizeable, bright and sunny twin bedded rooms (3 of which open onto a pebbled courtyard dotted with green plants, rocks and pots) with full length curtains and soft furnishings sewn from colourful print fabrics. All the rooms have air conditioning, overhead fans, heaters and large en suite bathrooms with bathtubs and showers.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- AC Rooms and Heater
- Private Bath Room – Hot and Cold Water
Optionals (On Request)
- Laundry Service
- Hair Dryer
- Sewing Kit
- Shoe Polishing
- First Aid Box
Terms & Conditions
- Tariff is valid until 15th May 2018
- The rates are in Indian Rupees
- Inclusive of 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and all applicable government taxes (GST).
- Extra Person rates is inclusive of 1 Mattress, 3 Meals and taxes.
- The tariff rates may undergo changes due to change in Government taxes
- We are unable to provide discount/refunds for any meals that are not taken by the guests.
- We accept major credit/debit cards. Transacation charge are applicable
- Transfers from/to Guwahati/Tezpur Airport can be arranged on prior request. (Specify time? 24hours in advance?)
- Discounts are not applicable for Extra person.
- Side excursions, transport, drinks, meals taken outside Wild Mahseer will be charged extra.
- Check in - 12 pm - Check out - 10 am.
- If the room is not vacated by this time, the customer may be subject to another night’s charge.
- We do not accept check-in between 8 pm – 08 am.
- An earlier check-in can be arranged if your reserved room is not occupied on the night before your arrival, feel free to ask.
First Flush is the common dining area. The multi-cuisine kitchen specialises in local Anglo-Indian food on a fixed Menu basis.
- Breakfast – 7:30 am to 09:30 am
- Lunch – 01:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Evening Tea/Snack – 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Dinner – 07:30 pm to 09:30 pm
We regret that we cannot extend meal-timings, but in extreme circumstances, due to travel logistics, we will endeavour to serve you a Soup and Sandwich for lunch on arrival after 2:30pm
Indian residents to carry a valid proof of identity at the time of check in. The proof of identity can either be the guest's driving license, passport or voter's card.
Foreign Nationals (i.e. Non-Indian Passport holders, including OCI and NRI holders) only passports are accepted.