Pabitora Wildlife Sanctuaries
Rhinoceros, located in Morigaon district, but close to Guwahati City.
The habitat comprises of Assam alluvial grassland with hilly forests
for an area of 38.81 sq. kms. This is also an Important Bird Area.
in April, 2006. Other mammals found are Leopard, Leopard cat, Fishing cat,
Jungle cat, feral Buffalo, Wild pigs, Chinese pangolins etc.
- About Wild Mahseer
- Things to Do
- On Property & Nearby
- Wild Life & Adventure
- Culture & Site Seeing
- Food for Thought
- Useful Info
- Guest Comments
- About Assam
- Aamir Khans Visit to Wild Mahseer
- Harley Davidson Club Members Came for Lunch to Wild Mahseer
- Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia at Balipara Foundation and Wild Mahseer
- Dr.Stiglitz's Assam Visit Photos
- The United States Embassy
- Far Horizon India`s Guests visit
- Visit of Paban Singh Ghatowar
- Guest Letter of Appreciation
- Turn Back Time