Travel Assistance  

Car rental and other travel arrangements can be made on the spot but to avoid any disappointment it is better if guests confirm their requirements in advance of arrival.

Arunachal Pradesh

To enter the state of Arunachal Pradesh Indian nationals require an Inner Line Permit. Our staff can help obtain this as it is issued in Assam. 

Foreign nationals, however, require a Restricted Area Permit which in India can only be obtained in Delhi and Itanagar (the capital of Arunachal Pradesh) by submitting an application form signed by the applicant and accompanied by passport photos and a fee in US Dollars. As Restricted Area Permits can be issued by all Indian Embassies overseas it is simpler for guests to apply for them at the same time as obtaining their Indian visas.


Wild Mahseer
Balipara Division
Addabarie Tea Estate
P.O Lokra, Sonitpur
Balipara, Assam, 784101, India


For reservations and enquiries


Kenrick Ferns

Mobile: +91 98336 31377

Office: +91 2267 060861

Office line open between 08:00 to 17:00 from Mon-Fri


Email Address





 travel lodge




You are here: Home Travel Assistance