Dibru - Saikhowa National Park
It is a National Park as well as a Biosphere Reserve having an area of
340 sq. kms. in Tinsukia district.
has undergone radical transformation after the great earthquake
of 1950. The migratory birds are a major attraction.
How to reach : The Park can be visited by staying at Tinsukia town. Mohanbari (Dibrugarh) Airport is the nearest Airport, which is about 40 kms. away from Tinsukia. The distance between Guwahati and Tinsukia is 500 kms. Tinsukia is well connected with Dibrugarh town by NH. 37 and the distance is 55 kms. Dholla is the nearest township of Saikhowaghat entry point.
- About Wild Mahseer
- Things to Do
- On Property & Nearby
- Wild Life & Adventure
- Culture & Site Seeing
- Food for Thought
- Useful Info
- Guest Comments
- About Assam
- Aamir Khans Visit to Wild Mahseer
- Harley Davidson Club Members Came for Lunch to Wild Mahseer
- Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia at Balipara Foundation and Wild Mahseer
- Dr.Stiglitz's Assam Visit Photos
- The United States Embassy
- Far Horizon India`s Guests visit
- Visit of Paban Singh Ghatowar
- Guest Letter of Appreciation
- Turn Back Time