Rates (Per Room Per Night)
Tea / Monsoon Season
till 14th October 2017
15th Oct 2017 to 15th May 2018
(5-18 yrs old)
|2,900 /-||2,900 /-|
A flush is when the tea bush produces leaf and ‘golden tips’ are the finest leaves and buds, plucked during the superior 2nd flush, that result in the rich and malty liquor of orthodox tea. Our Golden Tips, called after this precious brew, is the name we’ve given to the original Group Accountant’s bungalow.
This 2,000-plus square meter compound is accessed by a long driveway concealed from the house and garden by a bamboo hedge at the end of which is a footpath strikes off to the right leading up to Golden Tips. The huge garden has a large front lawn dominated by an imposing flame tree. The bungalow’s screened verandah opens into a cozy lounge beyond which is the dining room, both of which are decorated with Oriental silk wall hangings creating a Chinese ambience. It has its own utility room and kitchen that leads to the back garden.
With 2 twin bedded rooms equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans and heaters, both with en suite bathroom fitted with bathtubs and showers, this cozy bungalow set in a large and pretty English-style garden, exudes the comfort and warmth of ‘home’.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- AC Rooms and Heater
- Common Veranda
- Garden View
- Private Bath Room – Hot and Cold Water
Optionals (On Request)
- Laundry Service
- Hair Dryer
- Sewing Kit
- Shoe Polishing
- First Aid Box
Terms & Conditions
- Tariff is valid until 15th May 2018
- The rates are in Indian Rupees
- Inclusive of 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) and all applicable government taxes (GST).
- Extra Person rates is inclusive of 1 Mattress, 3 Meals and taxes.
- The tariff rates may undergo changes due to change in Government taxes
- We are unable to provide discount/refunds for any meals that are not taken by the guests.
- We accept major credit/debit cards. Transacation charge are applicable
- Transfers from/to Guwahati/Tezpur Airport can be arranged on prior request. (Specify time? 24hours in advance?)
- Discounts are not applicable for Extra person.
- Side excursions, transport, drinks, meals taken outside Wild Mahseer will be charged extra.
- Check in - 12 pm - Check out - 10 am.
- If the room is not vacated by this time, the customer may be subject to another night’s charge.
- We do not accept check-in between 8 pm – 08 am.
- An earlier check-in can be arranged if your reserved room is not occupied on the night before your arrival, feel free to ask.
First Flush is the common dining area. The multi-cuisine kitchen specialises in local Anglo-Indian food on a fixed Menu basis.
- Breakfast – 7:30 am to 09:30 am
- Lunch – 01:00 pm to 2:30 pm
- Evening Tea/Snack – 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Dinner – 07:30 pm to 09:30 pm
We regret that we cannot extend meal-timings, but in extreme circumstances, due to travel logistics, we will endeavour to serve you a Soup and Sandwich for lunch on arrival after 2:30pm
Indian residents to carry a valid proof of identity at the time of check in. The proof of identity can either be the guest's driving license, passport or voter's card.
Foreign Nationals (i.e. Non-Indian Passport holders, including OCI and NRI holders) only passports are accepted.